Himalaya Kids work on the concept “how children learn” with and focus on the Hdevelopment of education psychology. While Promoting the best Educational Procedures, we also keep ourselves aligned to the requirements of the NEP 2020 and also focus on following themes for Pre-Primary and Primary Classes:
We work on the World leading curriculum. Students at Himalaya Kids have their school curriculum devised in
such a manner that it promotes holistic development while promoting the inquiry model of learning. We do
not evaluate our kids on the basis on only internal exams but we also keep a check by assessing them
globally through National Level Olympiads like NOF, Spell Bee Competition etc
The Curriculum for Pre-Primary and Primary Classes is structured in such a way that it promotes a balance of:
- Abacus Learning
- Project Based Learning
- Aptitude Reasoning
- A.D.L (Activities for daily life)
- Montessori Learning
- Free Play
- Music and Dance
- Basic Numeracy
- Language and Communication Competencies
- Learning by doing
- Confidence Building and Personality Development
- Arts and Integrated Activities
- Focus on Whole Brain Development at an Early Age
- Quick Math
- Real-life themes, such as family, festivals and community, can be used as
the main focus in curriculum organisation to connect the content of
different learning areas.
- Designing integrated learning activities using themes can connect the
content of different learning are as and help children connect the learning
content with their life.
- In addition to arousing their interest in learning, children should be given
ample opportunities to experience the content related to the themes and
understand the relationships between different concepts at school and in
their daily life so as to achieve a more comprehensive understanding of
what they have learned
- Indoor and outdoor activities
- Gross and fine motor activities
- “Quiet” and “active” activities
- Individual, group and class activities
- Activities initiated by children and organized by teacher
- Early age technology adoption
- Classes are conducted 6 days a week in the form of the 45 minutes
sessions (2 session in a day).
- Creative Classroom environment
- Creative reading & writing classes.
- Separate classes for slow learners.
- We offer almost 48 live sessions per month
- Parents can track the development and performance of their
- Interactive learning modules and curriculum integrated activities
for kids to keep them engaged
- Child friendly facilities.
- Online Supported Video lesson plans by teachers for interactive and fun learning
- Weekly/Monthly Test
- Physical/Virtual meet for parents at regular intervals
- Own designcreative worksheetin hard and soft copy materials
- 200Worksheets and Big Book are available at Free of Cost.
|1.5 – 2.5
||2.5 – 3.5
||3.5 – 4.5
||4.5 – 5.5
||5.5 – 6.5
||6.5 – 7.5