- Applications for admissions should be made through the Admissions form available in our school office.
- No admission will be considered until all the requirements are fully met.
- Parents/Guardians must give an undertaking, in writing that they will abide by the rules and regulations of the school as made from time to time.
- The Principal does not bind himself to furnish any reason for rejecting any application.
- The following certificates must be attached to the application for admission:
- Evidence of date of Birth. viz Municipal Birth Certificate.
- Last progress report from the previous school.
- Medical certificate signed by a Registered Doctor.